# How to Make CBD Dog Treats
As a dog owner, you want to ensure that your furry friend is healthy and happy. A popular trend among pet owners is to use CBD products to promote wellness in dogs. CBD, or cannabidiol, is a non-psychoactive compound found in cannabis plants that has been shown to have various health benefits for both humans and dogs.
One way to incorporate CBD into your dog's diet is by making CBD-infused dog treats. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to make CBD dog treats:
To make CBD dog treats, you'll need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup CBD oil
- 1/4 cup water
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the oat flour, rolled oats, applesauce, peanut butter, and egg. Mix well.
3. Add the CBD oil and water to the mixture, stirring until well combined.
4. Using a cookie scoop or spoon, scoop the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Flatten each piece of dough with a fork.
5. Bake the treats for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Allow the treats to cool completely before serving them to your dog.
When it comes to dosing CBD for dogs, it's important to start with a low amount and gradually increase it until you achieve the desired effect. The dosage will depend on the weight and health of your dog, as well as the potency of the CBD oil you're using.
A general rule of thumb is to give your dog 1-5mg of CBD per 10 pounds of body weight. For example, if your dog weighs 40 pounds, you could start with a dose of 4-20mg of CBD. However, it's important to consult with your veterinarian before giving your dog any CBD products.
CBD has been shown to have various health benefits for dogs, including:
- Pain relief: CBD has anti-inflammatory properties that can help relieve pain caused by arthritis, injuries, and other conditions.
- Anxiety relief: CBD has been shown to have calming effects that can help reduce anxiety and stress in dogs.
- Improved appetite: CBD can help stimulate appetite in dogs who have lost their desire to eat due to illness or other causes.
- Seizure control: CBD has been shown to help reduce the frequency and severity of seizures in dogs with epilepsy.
While CBD is generally considered safe for dogs, there are a few precautions to keep in mind:
- Always consult with your veterinarian before giving your dog any CBD products.
- Choose high-quality CBD oil that's specifically formulated for pets.
- Start with a low dosage and gradually increase it until you achieve the desired effect.
- Monitor your dog for any adverse reactions, such as lethargy, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Store your CBD dog treats in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
By following these guidelines, you can safely and effectively incorporate CBD into your dog's diet by making CBD-infused dog treats. With their delicious taste and health benefits, your furry friend is sure to love them!
✅Highest quality CBD Products!
✅More About CBD